This hat has a vintage feel with a comfortable, unstructured form and adjustable buckle strap. It's made of 100% cotton and has four row stitching on the visor with an embroidered design on the front. Created with in Haliburton, Ontario!
- Low profile hat
- 100% chino cotton twill
- Adjustable strap with vintage style buckle
- Embroidered design
What People Say
- Overall great hat, not too stiff, not too flimsy
- Quality is great. 10/10 recommend
- Great fit, nice brim and quality fastener.
Our Production Partner
The better the quality, the longer the product lasts. Before a new products is added, it is tested for durability and wear to make sure it will stand the test of time. Producing long-lasting products means reducing new purchases.
Embroidered in Canada
Blue Moon is proud to be Canadian and support Canadian businesses. Our products are designed in Haliburton, and orders are embroidered and shipped directly from our supplier in Toronto unless otherwise noted.
|Product||Delivery Date (Canada)||Price (CAD)|
* Delivery dates and costs are estimated. You will see the final shipping costs in the order Checkout, and a final delivery date when you receive your order's tracking number. Click here to read more about Blue Moon shipping, or read our Shipping FAQ for more information.
This product is designed in Haliburton, then made on demand and shipped from our partner facility in Ontario, Canada. When you make an order, your product(s) are printed and shipped directly to you.
During an order, you will receive an email (or SMS message, depending on your preference) after your products have been printed, and then another once they have shipped that includes your order's tracking number.
All Blue Moon products are subject to our Return Policy. If you have received a misprinted, damaged or defective product, or if your package has been lost in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Returns for buyers remorse or wrong size will not be accepted.
Click here to read our full Return Policy, or read our General FAQ for more information.