This sweater is soft and comfortable, with a print that doesn't feel stiff. It's made of a durable polyester and cotton mix and has a double-stitched bottom hem and sleeves. Designed with in Haliburton, Ontario!
- Crew neck style
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Regular fit
What People Say
- High quality and super warm.
- I love this product, it is extremely comfortable and washes up well.
- I love this item! Very durable, great material, soft and great fit. True to size.
- For me it ticks all the boxes, from the quality to the fit.
Our Production Partner
Our sweaters are printed with the direct-to-garment (DTG) technique using Kornit machines and inks. With DTG, ink is sprayed onto the garment, which helps it soak better into the fabric and makes the print less prone to fading. Kornit inks are water-based and vegan that are formulated, tested, and produced in their own factories. Kornit inks are non-hazardous, toxin-free, biodegradable, and certified with an OEKO-TEX OEKO-TEX Eco Passport.
The better the quality, the longer the product lasts. Before a new products is added, they are tested for durability through wash, and wear to make sure they’ll stand the test of time. Producing long-lasting products means reducing new purchases. We work with suppliers that produce high-quality products that last many washes, keeping print colors vibrant and the fabric soft.
Printed in Canada
Blue Moon is proud to be Canadian and support Canadian businesses. Our products are designed in Haliburton, and orders are printed and shipped directly from our supplier in Toronto unless otherwise noted.
|Product||Delivery Date (Canada)||Price (CAD)|
|Bear Watching Club
* Delivery dates and costs are estimated. You will see the final shipping costs in the order Checkout, and a final delivery date when you receive your order's tracking number. Click here to read more about Blue Moon shipping, or read our Shipping FAQ for more information.
This product is designed in Haliburton, then made on demand and shipped from our partner facility in Ontario, Canada. When you make an order, your product(s) are printed and shipped directly to you.
During an order, you will receive an email (or SMS message, depending on your preference) after your products have been printed, and then another once they have shipped that includes your order's tracking number.
All Blue Moon products are subject to our Return Policy. If you have received a misprinted, damaged or defective product, or if your package has been lost in transit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Returns for buyers remorse or wrong size will not be accepted.
Click here to read our full Return Policy, or read our General FAQ for more information.